Monday, December 28, 2009

Why dosn'y my myspace tell me when my friends are online?

ok so when i logged into myspace today it said that someone hacked into my myspace or something and i got pished or something and told me to change my password so i did. so anyway all day today it's said that none of my friends are online and i know that there is always someone online but also when i look at my profile it said i wasn't online and i didn't hide it so how do i fix this? and no none of my friends made their accounts invisable i know because i asked on aim HELP!



Why dosn'y my myspace tell me when my friends are online?

none of peoples online friends are showing today, i asked all my friends and they said the same thing.... its just myspace doing updates to myspace, so i guess we'll all just have to wait till there done

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd