Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace experts, help!?!?

I know this may sound bad, but uh how do you hack a myspace account.



I want to do my boyfriends because all his friends say that he talks like nasty to other girls and calls then hott and asks them out on his myspace but i have no way to prove it. I dont wanna break up with him unless I know its true. But this is the only way I know how because he would never tell me.



Please and thanks.



Myspace experts, help!?!?

Well, the only way to hack his account would be to take his password, and still, I would not exactly recommend it. If you really want to, you can just look at those specific girls' comments and see what your boyfriend posted.



:D



Myspace experts, help!?!?

yea just try to look at the other girls comments



Myspace experts, help!?!?

steel his password and check his messages and comments.



Myspace experts, help!?!?

First and for most, it is illegal and cannot be done. In order to hack into other peoples Myspace account, you need to know the password which you can create a application to guess the password, but it won't work due to captcha.



If you are really his girlfriend, you would need trust and he should give you the password and user name of his Myspace.



Myspace experts, help!?!?

go to his profile



look st his friends



and the girls you think he would be attracted to



go to there myspace and see there comments



Myspace experts, help!?!?

WELL Y00H HAVE T0 GET HIS PASS IN 0RDER T0 HACK IT. =] ALS0 LIKE THAT PERS0N SAID READ HIS COMMENTS! =) request me on myspace. my e-mail is almeidajackeline@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd