Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

my ex g/f just phish my myspace account. i know this b/c all the comments she made to me are gone. what should i do about this? i would love to call the cops, can i?



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

The comments are gone is because she deleted you as a friend. Once you delete a friend, your comments will be gone on their myspace. I dont think she has done anything with your myspace.check if she is still on your friend list.



She could also deleted them from her own myspace, because myspace allows you to delete your own comment on other peoples myspace.



If you still suspect she is messing with your account, just change the password.



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

u cant call the cops! lol you should change ur passworD ASAP!!!



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

no..you cant...and you dont know she did that because the user who made the comments can delete their own comments



change your password and move on



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

change password. or delete it and get a new one??



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

nope, you can remotely get your account shut down by contacting myspace but thats about it. sorry bud.



it sucks, i know.



you could always try talking to her?



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

Not really. There's no real protection on the internet. All you can do is change your password to your myspace account and to your email that you use to log in.



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

No. Don't call the cops. Call the FBI, MySpace Police and maybe SWAT. Then change your password.



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

change your password before she does.



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

your pretty pathetic if your gonna call the cops. just delete your accont and make a new one. or change your password idiot. whaa ex's suck dont they? GET OVER IT



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

yeah. Change your password. If you don't know how then that would be your next question because I don't know how



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

I think she can delete them by removing you as a friend. She probably didn't hack your account. Don't worry it sounds like she will be gone soon.



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

Well, if you have something to hide which would be why she did it. Then you shouldn't do anything but appologize. If she's just psycho, then run my friend...



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

if u call the cops then u will be the 1 to get arrested



ur g/f is or either a hacker or wants to patraid u



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

For hacking your myspace? Good luck....



I think the high tech crimes division has better things to do than chase your mad gf around. Even if it were possible, you would have to have logs and proof, subpoena by the courts for logs from myspace, inc.....starting to see how unreasonable that is?



You'll just have to deal with her in non-legal arenas.



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

Read the MYSPACE terms and conditions then follow directions. I believe you can turn that person in and be done with it. Secondly, cancel your account and create another one. That's the first thing a divorce lawyers does is CANCEL all credit cards and issue new ones! Same thing applies to Internet accounts -- cancel and start over.



Ex g/f hacked me myspace, what do i do?

1) Phishing implies your gf impersonated a MySpace system email, and you fell for it, freely giving away your account info. That's not hacking. Not even close. In fact I doubt either you or your gf are even smart enough to do this, considering it requires one to setup a website which looks exactly like a MySpace login page. And you're both using MySpace, which of course implies you don't know anything about real websites or web design.



2) If you did fall for it, you deserved it anyway for being an idiot.



3) You can only call the cops if you have evidence. What you have is an assumption. The police won't be at your house any longer than 10 seconds. Or 5 minutes, if they choose to beat you for wasting their time. Which I would applaud.



4) Comments are removed when you close a MySpace account. OR remove someone as a friend. OR you manually delete them using the MySpace function that lets you delete comments. Perhaps your gf simply performed one of those options. Did you even think about that? Of course not! ZOMG THE MINUTE HAND ON MY CLOCK MOVED ITS BEEN HACKED LOLZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd