Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My account got hacked into on myspace even though i changed the password please help it was an advic

I used my myspace account to turn into an advice site so if people had problems if they wanted to they could ask me for help. Well, now I'm the one that needs help. Someone hacked into my account and put "Mr. Genius is my hero" all over my profile. I started panicking because I had messeges on my account that was so personal I didn't want this Mr. Genius guy to read so I changed the password a couple times, deleted what he wrote, but he still kept on repeating his ways and putting junk into my page. So I deleted that account. But before I deleted it, I posted a bullentin around five times saying for other people to add my back up account, well, he somehow got into that too. I want him off my myspace once and for all..I even had a third back up account and decided to make an attempt to restore my advice site but he messed it up too. Temporarily he stopped after I sent Tom's FAQ a messege but now my third myspace does not work well. Please help.



joyce_travieza@yahoo.com



My account got hacked into on myspace even though i changed the password please help it was an advice site too

Listen, it happened to me, it is no problem at all, take all your information and save it on word or something. Erase everything from your edit profile page. Now refill it with the information from word and before you do that, change your password, your account wasnt hacked, you never had to delete it, just erase you layout and any other third party decorations on your page then start over, with a good password, it comes from you entering your password in a false login page then they find out your password, they then post bulletins and they also put mr genius all over your page, it happened to me earlier this week my friend told me to do that, worked like a charm, it isnt a virus it wont crash your computer it is just someone logging in on another computer. Hit me back if you need any further help,



My account got hacked into on myspace even though i changed the password please help it was an advice site too

maybe myspace just wasn't made 4 u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd