Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I had an old MySpace, hmyspace.com/794285.?

I got a new one but I want my old one back because the friend ID is old. Does anyone know how to in a way, hack the myspace to get the old password and e-mail. It would be superly appreciated.



I had an old MySpace, hmyspace.com/794285.?

You could possible send them an email to restore the information and supply you with what you need, but they would most likely require adequate information. Good luck with hacking into myspace, it's basically impossible. Oh yeah, its also agaisnt the law. The only person that could do it with ease is Kevin MitNick, but he has be convicted of hacking already and he has served time, now he is a security/firewall defense tester and builder for big companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd