Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Brother hacked into my myspace!!!!!! How can I prevent this?

I'm not happy with my brother because I found out today he hacked into MY myspace, and I don't know how he did it!!!! How can I make sure he can't anymore? Its important because I don't want him to message MY Friends and possibly say something damaging from me to them and then my friends thinking it was from ME! I'm sooooooooo pissed off!



thanks



My Brother hacked into my myspace!!!!!! How can I prevent this?

First, kick his as$. Second, change your password, because since he lives with you, he may have found a clever way to spy on your fingertips while logging in, or he went though the cache of your browser and got in that way. Also, don't have the browser or Myspace login 'remember' your password, cuz that means he can cruise right on into your Myspace domain. Just change it every few days/weeks and he won't be able to get in. But seriously, kick his as$.



My Brother hacked into my myspace!!!!!! How can I prevent this?

Do you share a computer?



If yes, your browser probably remembered your myspace password. Change your myspace password, when your browser asks if you want it to remember your password, say no.



My Brother hacked into my myspace!!!!!! How can I prevent this?

what a bad brother you have! kick his *** and tell him not to do that anymore!



My Brother hacked into my myspace!!!!!! How can I prevent this?

well change you'r password so he wont figured out it anymore . change it to something that's hard so he wont figured it out



My Brother hacked into my myspace!!!!!! How can I prevent this?

Search your computer for a keylogger. A keylogger is something that remembers everything that goes on in the computer including passwords, websites, email,etc. If you find a keylogger then uninstall it immediately because if you try to open the program then it will ask for the password to the keylogger. Once you uninstall it then change all your current passwords. Keep searching the computer for keyloggers from time to time. I forgot one crucial thing: KICK HIS BALLS IN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd