Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Way r some cool idea of messing up friends myspace?

well before my friend hack in myspace wit a keylogger becuz me and my gf vist his house and his gf and we talked about stuff,watch movies and stuff.. and i went on my myspace account and then i couple of hours we left and then the next day i saw stuff in my about me section that i nevered posted and in the bottom it said said his name with u been hacked haha ...so wat can i do on his profile



Way r some cool idea of messing up friends myspace?

hmm i remember screwing up my guy friends page.



i put a pink %26amp; purple glittery layout.



i added this retarded rainbow color changing llama as his picture.



i put his song as "im a barbie girl - aqua"



and i made his display name "im a barbie girl!"



this was all at 4 am



and i couldnt stop laughing [x



Way r some cool idea of messing up friends myspace?

"Be careful guys, this guy is an asshole who will hack into your myspace. Don't be friends with him! He's a bad, bad, bad guy. I mean, I know I should have probably logged out, but still. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd