Monday, December 28, 2009

MySpace displaying virus infected ads again?

I've read it in the past and I did not pay attention...But I now saw the video and damn.. It is damn real.



I checked my PC after the video and in fact I had the damn Virus. No wonder my Account kept getting hacked..



I HATE MYSPACE !!



Here is the video



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwYobN0Ye...



MySpace displaying virus infected ads again?

Yes gramma. It is the same.



The virus is a downloader.



It will download all sort of viruses and trojans to your computer.



I have 3 computers right now, that I have to repair. They all have the same virus and they all came from the same place. MySpace.



When is myspace going to fix this :



MySpace displaying virus infected ads again?

|Don't know if they're the same, but we wound up with a Trojan something or other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd