Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I recently changed my myspace password because someone hacked my myspace and i forgot cause i was in

the stupid password retrieval thingy at myspace is no help at all i used it 2 days ago and my password never got sent to email. i check every day and i tried to contact myspace but the only answers i get are from a machine!!!!! Please help me



I recently changed my myspace password because someone hacked my myspace and i forgot cause i was in a hurry?

try e mailing tech support. it usually takes them 2 days to get back to you.



include the URL for your site



Good luck! ~V.



I recently changed my myspace password because someone hacked my myspace and i forgot cause i was in a hurry?

There is no help for you, if the password retrieval system did not work then your SOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd