Monday, December 28, 2009

I cant get my myspace password?

so someone hacked into my myspace account and started sending ads... so i changed my password,. i didnt write it down... so the next day i forgot it, but i didnt worry about it bc i could request my password to my email rite?? well i requested it, i wrote my email and then it said password sent.. but it didnt!! i had requested it so many times to my hotmail account and i get nothing!! what should i do?? and there's nothing in my junk foleder



i already sent an email to myspace tech but they havent answer... did this happened to u?? what should i do?



I cant get my myspace password?

Leave it a couple of days and try sending again.



I had this problem once and i eventually found the password request at the bottom of my hotmail junk mail



Oh yea ensure you have javascript turned on in your browser when you request the password as im not sure it sends if it is not enabled.



in the meanwhile i suggest you check that your account has not been deleted



hope this helps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd