Monday, December 28, 2009

How can i prevent anyone seeing my email that i log into myspace? or hacking into my profile?

The first and most obvious way is not to give out your email address on the internet. In fact, I opened a free account online and I use that email address. I've never given it to anybody else, so I know its totally safe. Secondly, you should change your password every week. This way, even if somebody does manage to figure out your password, they won't be able to use it for long. Thirdly, make sure that you are on the official MySpace site (http://www.myspace.com). There are many, many, many fake MySpace login pages out there. For this reason, always enter the MySpace web address into the address bar to get to MySpace. Never click on a link in an email, or from another webpage. They can be very tricky, and many look exactly like the real login page, with the MySpace logo, etc. This is how 99% of the people that hack into MySpace accounts get the information to hack into your account.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd