Monday, December 28, 2009

My first myspace account was hacked and then deleted should I get another one?

But I guess myspace deleted my first account cause the hacker got cought thankfully. what should I do so this does not happen a second time?



My first myspace account was hacked and then deleted should I get another one?

I guess, you got it the wrong way. Maybe the hacker really DELETED your myspace account just for fun. Myspace can't really detect these hackers.



Anyway, to avoid such circumstance I suggest you create another one with longer password. This may prevent the hacker from easily memorizing your password.



Also, avoid clicking the "remember my password" tag. This stores your password, which can be easily used by public users.



One more thing, after logging out, you should press F5 or refresh the webpage so that it will immediately erase all temporary data in that web page.



I hope these things help...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd