Monday, December 28, 2009

MySpace Questions and more other ones?

1. Does anyone know how to put a background on the pics page? If so can u either explain how to do it on here or im me?



2.Someone hacked into my Myspace page, and I was wondering if what can I do about it?



3.Okay so there is a friend who is gay that I now since 9th grade (almost 3 years ago) and he was wondering if me and him could go to homecoming together. But the thing is im not gay. So what can Itell him?



4.I'll put the screen name when someone answers the first question.



Thanks for answering my problems.



MySpace Questions and more other ones?

1. Go to this website and create a myspace layout.



There will be an area for you to put a url for your background.



http://www.freecodesource.com/index.php?...



2. If someone hacked into your myspace, change your password right away. If that doesn't work you should get another myspace and delete your old one.



3. What's wrong with going with your gay friend to homecoming? Nothing is going to happen if he likes boys. And if you're homophobic, you'll soon learn to grow out of that hopefully, and just politely tell him that you can't go or are going with a group of friends.



MySpace Questions and more other ones?

ask tom



myspace.com/jamesonlarsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd