Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Please help, hotmail/ myspace issue.?

I LOST THE PASSWORD TO MY HOTMAIL, AND I FORGOT THE PASSWORD TO MYSPACE, SO NOW I CAN'T GET IN EITHER. the email for myspace was doraismyhommie@hotmail.co.m but i forgot the password. i accidentally typed the wrong zip code in registration, so i clicked Send password reset instructions to me in e-mail. but then it says:



Instructions will be sent to:



doraismyhommie@hotmail.co.m



how can i get into my hotmail account if i forgot my password?? please help, i care about getting into my myspace more, but i need to get into that inbox to retrieve my password. any hotmail gurus, can you explain how i might be able to get into my inbox with my password not working? please, i don't want to pay $75 to hack my myspace to get the password, but if this service was free, i might do it. i need to get into my myspace. thanks so much, any help is GREATLY appriciated.



Please help, hotmail/ myspace issue.?

do not post ur email online, a hacker can find out so much about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd