Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace passwords?

i have an old myspace that i don't know the password to I have tried it all. I didn't put a real email when i made it so i can't email myself saying i forgot it. PLEASE HELP what can i do can anyone hack into myspace with the email address..? i want to delete everything off there..! some one help me



Myspace passwords?

the same thing happened to my old myspace also.



u can go to tom's myspace and e-mail his myspace, or there myspace tech support, and e-mail them, and explain it to them, they might delete ur myspace for u. tht's what my mom did, 'cause she couldnt get into her's, just explain it to them, and they might delete it for u.



Myspace passwords?

I don't think there is anything you can do seeing that you used a phony email. Sorry.



Myspace passwords?

Well you should have put a made up then make the made up one real



Myspace passwords?

E-mail or call myspace tech support.



Myspace passwords?

Keep guessing



Myspace passwords?

if you remember the email, from yahoo/gmail whatever, go to their website, and create a new account with the EXACT email as the one you faked on myspace. then after you create the account, click forgot password, and an email gets sent to your new email with the password. and you sign in.



happens to me on my music myspace once



Myspace passwords?

Try to get in contact with the customer service or administration. This situation happened to me last year, and I been finding ways to delete it.



Myspace passwords?

the only way to do it is to go to the web site that you used to make the fake email like yahoo or hotmail and then create the account and email the password

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd